My girlfriend and I were very sexually active and now we haven't in a month, what do I do?

Anonymous
Ok. So kind of a lot to cover but here goes, my girlfriend and I have been dating for almost 11 months now and went from having sex 1-2 times a week to none in a month over the course of a couple months. We love each other very deeply, she has some really bad sexual trauma in her past so I don't want to push hard or try hard because I respect hwer. She tells me I'm the first guy who has respected her sexually. But she also told me we have hardly had as much sex as her previous relationships. Lately she says she has no desire for sex. It makes me feel sad and not desirable for her. Some of her worst relationships she has told me about were a 36 year old guy who manipulated her for 6 months and built her up and tore her to shreds. Wanting to own her while he fucked others. This one upsets ! e a lot because it was last year and she was 18. She still has a lot of anxiety from it. The other notable one is a bit older about 2013 she was 17 and me this guy who was 28 and he used her for sex. She said that she loved him but I heard stories of him and his friend getting a couple 17 year olds blacked out and sharing them/ taking turns. She still defends the good times they had but admits he is a bad person. Part of how I am feeling is that it kind of makes me feel less and worse than the previous guys because she won't sleep with me and admitted we weren't having as much sex as others even though our relationship has gone on longer. She is the first real girlfriend I have had. Not counting like 1-2 month things. Am I putting to much emphasis on sex as an important part of our relationship? Because I still go see her as much as I can and touch her flirtilly but platonically and that's fine but no actual intercourse. Sorry for the read
2
3