Guys, what would you do if you were shopping in the mall with your girlfriend and a guy walked past and slapped your girlfriend's ass?

Tdieseler
I am just curious to see the OTHER SIDE of @Applefan1 's question.
https://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q1945636-girls-what-would-you-do-if-you-were-shopping-in-the-mall-with-your
Twisting his words...
"Say he slapped her ass, looked into her eyes and said 'sexy ass! It has got me so horny i wanna fuck you' and gave her a naughty smirk.
Girls, how would you react if a random man walking past did this when you were with your boyfriend."

I was having a discussion about it with someone and i was thinking that though many girls will go "in"... a few found it quite funny/hot.
Now i want to see the ratio of guys that would find that funny/hot... compared to the other scenario.
and what the women would do, should that happen...(though i believe the world knows that :) )
Reason why im reversing it, is to expose the huge amount of double standards we have in the world... so people, let 'er rip.
I will post mine in an update.

13
19