My boyfriend main fantasy is Mom & daughter and him AND I don't know how to feel about this?

Anonymous
I hope I get helpful advice or responds because I'm so confused and don't know how to feel I'll try my best to give good details. Anyways my boyfriend and I been together for 4 years now we never really talked about our fantasies this open like we did last night and he let me know is that one of his fantasy is a mom and daughter and him have sex or like he said " he fucking in front of my mom "i wasn't clueless about he wanting to have something like this because one day we were drinking at the park and had sex and he mentioning my mom saying "you're a just slut like your mom huh" I stop our sex and said was sup with you mentioning my mom he respond with " you and your mom are bad and she can get fuck real good. Since then I had a feeling about this Anyways just last night he was rubbing my pussy and he got it so wet he starts dirty talking to me saying that my mom would be so happy to know I'm so wet and asking me if my pussy gets wetter than my mom hmm I went with the flow but then he said tell me your pussy gets wetter than that bitch which i didn't say it and was like wtf. He then was fucking from behind and started saying how my mom would be happy to see me getting fucked so good and asking me if my pussy fatter than my mom's or if it gets wetter I said yes , then he asked me if my pussy fatter or if her smaller I didn't responds but is he like passing the line with all this talking dirty mentioning my mom every he fucks me? We did talk about if this would happen in real life but I made it clear that wasn't one of my fantasy in real life only in porn. How should I feel about this?
+1 y
Is long but please read and help me out lol
9
3