Would young wives, with toddler age children, be more receptive to sexual proposition from a single guy?

Anonymous
They meet in a fast food place, have a nice conversation with the obvious overture that he is interested in a sly friends with benefits affair. Would a woman stuck in a changing-diapers-dry-Cheerios-for-a-snack-Yo-Gabba-Gabba-watching-Honey-where-is-my-golf-cap-What's-for-dinner-Did-you-remember-to-save-Lucifer-on-DVR-Potty-trainning-Formula-making-Not-now-the-game-is-on-Did-you-pick-up-the-dry-cleaning-What-another-headache-You-haven't-worn-make-up-in-forever-don't-you-care-about-how-I-see-you-Why-don't-you-take-the-kids-to-Whataburger-for-lunch rut, be interested in such uncharacteristic spontinaety? Would she even believe a single guy found her sexy enough to proposition?
1
1