How to seduce a guy to making out with you?

Anonymous
I've known this guy for a while now, half a year maybe. We never hung out with just the two of us, but everytime we see eachoter at a party, we hug eachother and talk for a while. So I guess we're not really friends but I do think of him as one.

He has invited me over several times (he lives on his own). I didn't go though, cause I'm a fucking pussy. I was in a relationship with my ex for 13 months and we broke up around 3/4 months ago. So I'm really not looking for a relationship at the moment but more for a one-time thing.

So this guy has also asked me to sleepover at his place. And Saturday there's a party we're both going going to and he asked me to stay the night. I want to. But I also don't want to. Cause for one thing my ex would be devistated, he broke up with me and now he's the one who still has feelings. And I'm not sure I want to have sex with this guy. I want to kiss him, surely. So I can decide whether or not I want to shag with him. Anyway, how do I get him to kiss me at the party? I've done it before, ofcourse, kissing a guy at a party. But that was different. Besides, the guy I'm interested in is too busy dancing to chat with me. So I have to grab my chance in the smokers lounge. Any ideas?
3
0