Help! I am really confused after sex with friends with benefits... Does he want that old thing back?

Anonymous
so... my story is
---------------------
For four months ago we decided to start a sex buddy relationship and a friendship (where we would hang out, entertain each other). We went out five times (where he talked about us dating) talking, flirting, holding hand and kissing publicly. I though it was all quite strange but I did enjoy it for a while and didn't read into it. We continued to talk and had sex once until I told him that my ex boyfriend wanted me back. This changed everything. We start fighting and things got so bad that we stop talking for two weeks.

... I went back to this new guy (This is according to him: I only wanted sex now). It started with him ignoring me, stop texting me and wasn't nice to me... I saw him some days ago. We had sex. It was quite intimate and I think we both felt a bit weird after that.

I have the full story if you guys are intrested...
____________________

29.03: We had sex today... but now I am confused again... and for the first time talked after sex, tried again but he did not orgasm (bruised my ego a little bit) and he start talking about how lonely he was today and that he has nobody to hangout with. I am a person with compassion for other, so I felt bad and wanted to show him that he could always contact me, but after everything that has happened I shut my lips and just went home. Is this his tricks to get me "back" to what we used to be and what should I do when he bring it up again?
1
1