Guys, how much of a turnoff is it if a woman cannot cum during sex?

Anonymous
If you were seeing a girl and were sexually active with her, but she could not cum during sex, would it put a dent in the relationship? How severe?

I've never cum from having sex. It's not something that bothers me too much. I still enjoy sex. But I've started seeing this guy and he aways thinks that I don't enjoy having sex. Every time he says this, I correct him, because I always enjoy it. But he tries to go down on me for foreplay and it does nothing for me. I have mentioned to him that, if I can't even make myself come from touching myself, how could I tell him how to do it? He asks me what to do and I try to give him direction to make it feel good for myself but I never get close to cumming.
On another note, I would like to further our relationship and become more serious. Today I asked him if I could be his girlfriend and he asked me why would I want that? He said I wouldn't want that because he has no time, no money and is not attractive. I told him none of these things matter andt that we both can make an effort to have more time for each other. And then he says he doesn't want to rush into anything and likes where we are at right now.
Could it be that I am not satisfying him sexually and that could be one of the causes of him not wanting to get serious?
14
1