Really want to have sex with another guy even though I'm already in a relationship?

Anonymous
Please don't comment until you've read the background information...

So, my boyfriend and I have been together for a little over 3.5 years. We are long distance, and only see each other about twice a year for a month or two. Our sex life is wonderful, even when we're not together (with the help of skype). I was never unhappy with our sexual relationship through Skype and am not now. However, my boyfriend recently told me about how he thinks having a MFM threesome would be hot and he loves the thought of watching me get fucked by another guy. Since then, I can't stop thinking about it. I really want to have sex with another guy.

At my new job, I keep seeing this one guy I haven't talked to yet, but I think he's super attractive and I've already thought about fucking him quite a few times. My boyfriend says he wants to keep the threesome/me having sex with someone else a fantasy for now, but this is driving me crazy. I think about it a lot, what should I do? Any advice?
28
7