How to cope with lack of sex in a long-distance relationship?

Anonymous
Hi! I've been in a committed relationship for about two and a half years now and have been long distance during the times that I'm away at college. We don't live too far from each other, so we get to see each other some weekends when neither of us is busy, but I'm starting to get a little bit restless. I love my boyfriend so much! But before him, I was never a relationship-type person. I was extremely promiscuous, but only because I have an extremely high libido. I want sex every single day for most of the day pretty much haha and when I was single, I was able to get it anytime I wanted. I would just send a little text and boom, sex was at my door, but now that I'm in a long-distance relationship, I don't get sex very often. When we're together, it's great and I love our sex life, it's just the distance and the lack of sex that I'm struggling with. I masturbate, I use toys, I sext my boyfriend, we talk on the phone, but lately it hasn't been enough. I feel like I'm going crazy and I really just want to be fucked hard, but I don't know what to do about it. Pleasing myself just isn't enough and I would never ever cheat, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about how easy it would be to just get a guy to come over and I miss having that freedom to be able to do so.
Anyone have some advice for me?
10
1