I have a panic fear of being arrested, even though I don't do anything illegal. Please help me! PLEASE READ?

YummyLady
I was a victim of domestic violence as well of bulling in school. I have had many encounters with the police, but always as a victim. One time somebody prank-called the police and accused me of doing something horrible wich was not true, and I was "tortured" with questions and threats for 12 hours. That's when I got traumatized that ever since that event I have reoccuring nightmares every time I fall asleep.

I have moved to USA since then and I am doing much better, but I am still scared that I will get arrested for something that I don't even now is a crime (like parking the car on a wrong spot)... Also I have a lot of casual sex, since I don't want commitement. Sometimes I just approach a guy and after a couple of sentences, I ask him if he wants to come with me, I am bored I have nothing to do. I am affraid that I might get accused of being a hooker (which is, ofcourse, not true) and that the police will see all the lingerie and shoes that I have at home and they will think it's true.

Also, I am affraid of being raped, kidnapped, tortured on those one night stands... Please tell me how to be safe and how to overcome my fears.

Thank you!
9
0