My boyfriend said 'I don't want to ruin his game 😮' when a Guy was hitting on me... He never gets jealous and he doesn't stop it?

Anonymous
he's adamant that if a Guy hits on me, wants to buy me a drink, chat me up, give me there number.. That it doesn't matter? His reason is that by him acting 'Alpha' it won't change whether I choose to cheat. We were arguing via text last night about his passiveness

Me: You just let him hit on me?
Him: I don't wanna ruin his game 😮
Me: Maybe you're just a 'Pussy'? 😒
Him: Id love to be one. I'd finger myself all day. 😜
Him: in all honesty why does it matter? Ego boost for you.
Me: I'm just saying a simple she's my girlfriend would do wonders
Him: Or you could say he's my BF? by the way just observe how I'm still calm. God knows what would happen if I called you a pussy.
Me: that was a joke.. So maybe I shouldn't tell u when guys flirt with me and want my number?
Him: in the nicest possible way I don't care. Its rather a compliment. Anyway, I'm sleepy. Night.
Me: Smh its clear your not afraid of losing me. Bye 😶
Him: I'm not afraid of losing something I can't control
Me: hmmm ok

He gets all Philosophical but I think it's a cover for him just being a passive Guy or he doesn't care enough about me to value me. I've talked to his Freind and he says he hardly talks about me but he does care about me... What should I do.. I'm conflicted?
11
1