Why would my boyfriend ask me if I have hair around my asshole? Do you guys get grossed out by it?

blunttalker
Thankfully, my boyfriend studies medicine, so i don't worry much about telling him i got diarrhea for exaple, he told me i shouldn't be embarassed to tell him that. But yesterday, he asked me if i had hair around my asshole, and i lied to him, told him i didn't but i got near my asshole, but i actually do, was it wrong to lie to him? i was so embarassed, i could dare to tell him that, i get laser hair removal there and other parts of my body. What if i told him the truth? like shit, guys what do think about all this shit? And girls, do you have hair around your asshole? would you dare to tell your boyfriend that you do have it?
10
2