Sex just doesn't feel good. Help?

Anonymous
Last night after another sex session with my boyfriend, I realized I don't like sex at all. It's literally not pleasurable for me in any way. I feel nothing or I feel pain. I love the fact that we are bonding and doing something special but physically, I just hate it. I don't know what is wrong with me and it makes me want to cry. I don't know why I can't just feel good when having sex. My boyfriend makes me feel very comfortable, is always very attenttive, respects me, loves me... make a real effort to get me relaxed. But yet, sex isn't enjoyable for me physically! What more can I do! My boyfriend has a small penis and I doubt it has something to do with that right? I love my man and wouldn't change a thing other than wanting to feel more pleasure :(
+1 y
To people who say I'm asexual. Do you even know what it means to be asexual?

I'm 100% sexual, I just PHYSICALLY can't feel pleasure from sex. That doesn't mean I don't want to be sexual or don't have sexual needs.
Sex just doesn't feel good. Help?
14
7