Best answer when a girl asks my penis size?

TheAnswerIs42
First, let me tell you I'm not asking this for no reason. I am tall (1 m 97, so 6'5'') and some women take it as a sign I might have a big one, and some have asked me directly the size of my penis. I've had two women grab my crotch too (in parties).

My question: my penis measures 17.5 cm in length (6.9''). Does it not sound a bit ridicule to state the half centimeter? Like I find it too short, which is not the case.
And if it does, to give the most truthful answer, should I round it up to 18 cm (7.1'') or down to 17 cm (6.7'')?

I asked my two best female friends, one went with 17 cm, and the other said 18 cm. The first prefers 19 cm to 20 cm and the other 17 cm to 19 cm. Girls, you are welcome to state your preference too! If you have any experience with asking guys their size, I'm also interested to hear about it (did he answer, did he lie, etc).

For those who think I might be looking for reassurance, this is not the case. My girth is really big: 16.5 cm (6.5''), which many women like a lot.

Technical detail: the length is measured on top, from the pubic bone (aka "bone pressed").

17 cm
17.5 cm
18 cm
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
A short majority of men tell me to say "17 cm".
A vast majority of women tell me to say the exact number, "17.5 cm". I'm wondering if they want total accuracy, or if they like the idea of a guy adding a half centimeter to his penis size. (Yes, girls, I know you enjoy schadenfreude sometimes, so do we!).
I'm coming to grips that I should say 17 cm and forget the 18 cm. In the end, I find it liberating to be confident enough to tell a woman my size (if she asks, of course).
+1 y
Things changed! Now a majority of men tell me to answer 17 cm.
Half of girls tell me to give the exact measurement, but more girls tell me to say 18 cm than 17 cm. This is interesting.
I hope I can get a few more female votes before the question is closed. Thanks to all!
11
11