Nice male feet or ugly, what are some similarities or differences compared to how a lot of guy's feet look?

Anonymous

Whether if you like feet, don't like feet, have a foot fetish or don't have a foot fetish, people's views of how the "perfect foot" should look differ among personal preferences. I want to have this be an open minded discussion of what men can do to have "prettier" looking toes and feet. For my feet in public I always have positive and surprised reactions about how nice my feet look and some said I should be a foot model which was kinda funny to me. On the media however, it's more of a mixed response between my feet being rather ugly or nice. I notice a lot of men and women (mostly women) question why it's such a huge thing that it's just feet. Usually there will be responses like "I don't get why people have foot fetishes", "feet are gross", "who cares there just feet", "feet are meant for walking and not to be in your mouth" etc. I also hear people say "It don't matter how clean or nice feet look there still gross." But with that being said I would really like this to be discussed in this post for example do my feet in these picture's look like typically men's feet, how you feel about feet or doing foot fetish stuff and maybe if you might insecurities of your own feet and toes that cast judgmental things of other people's feet etc.
Very nice feet
Gross feet
GirlGuy
1
0