Guys, Take this poll! Why is it so hard to believe that my boyfriend is attracted to me?

Anonymous
My boyfriend initially was very interested in me because he thought I was so pretty.
I am fairly confident in my body except for my chest (32b).
I'm petite with a slim waist and thick butt with legs and a small chest. Most of the guys I date are mostly drawn to my face.
Initially I was confident that my boyfriend was attracted to me.
However, I found that he had saved multiple pictures of larger busted girls on his computer in a separate file. He also had looked up some girls on instagram who specifically are models with big bust.
This made me want to get fat transplants in my breast (liposection out of your stomach, thighs and transferring the fat into the breasts. This is a more "natural " way of slightly increasing your breasts.)
He told me he thinks I'm beautiful the way I am, and getting that, even if they aren't implants and still technically natural fat, will not increase his attraction towards me.
But to me it doesn't make sense cause clearly he's the type who loves big boobs, so I'm not quite sure how my small boobs aren't a turn off for him.

Besides that, he is a very loving boyfriend. He put my picture as his phone background, profile picture on facebook etc. sends me flowers randomly just to see me smile etc. But this attraction thing is really messing with my mind.
It's possible to love big boobs but still find your girlfriends small boobs sexy as hell
If you love big boobs and your girlfriend has small boobs her small boobs will be a turn off
If you love big boobs and your girlfriend has small boobs her small boobs are sexy as hell as long as she has other features to "make up" for it
Vote C
GirlGuy
5