Problems with overwhelming orgasm and not lasting long enough for my partner to finish?

Anonymous
Okay so here's the thing I'm new to sex, and I'm also a girl just to clarify haha. I've only been active for maybe four or five months and my boyfriend is the first guy I've done anything with, that includes making out even. And when we have sex I always get way too overwhelmed and have to stop him, since we've been active I think he's only gotten his twice, and I feel really really bad about that. I want him to get his more often but I just can't get past this overwhelming feeling of pleasure, and the thing is it doesn't even come from clit stimulation, it's just from penatration. I try to last but it's just too much, sometimes I don't even orgasm before I have to stop him. So I was wondering if anyone had the same problem or if they possibly had any ideas on how to fix it. Also there's another issue, sometimes when we start to have sex it'll still hurt me, or we'll be in the middle of having sex and it'll start feeling really good but then all of a sudden I'll get a bad cramp and have to stop him because of that too. So I was also wondering if anyone else has that problem too and how I can fix it. Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated, thank you.
7
2