The shorter the man is then the greater the chance that he is likely to be a rapist compared to a tall man?

Anonymous
As a short 5ft 5 man myself i can tell you that we do have the short straw when it comes to life. We are shoved around, we are never noticed, Girls will write us off instantly because of our height and it can be very easy to be angry all the time (short man syndrome does exist whethere us shorties like to admit it or not). I think we are more likely to be power hungry too to compensate for our height as you look at many powerful people (excluding people of power in Goverment) like business tycoons or even criminal boses tend to be of a shorter stature. Then you look at how much more difficult it is for a shorter man to get sex or women compared to a tall man so sexual frustration. We know rape is a mixture of sex and power so my question is do you think a shorter man is more likely to become a rapist compared to a tall man.

This question is not saying that all short men are rapists or all tall men can never be rapists... i am talking about the more likely out of the two.
+1 y
This is not a troll question by the way. I think it is a really interesting question. I think you have to be pretty power hungry, angry and sexually frustrated to be a rapist so i was wondering who is more likely to have these traits.
+1 y
Let me just add that rape is a disgusting crime and in no way am i normalising it or suggesting it is a normal act with this question. I know the pain it can do to women but i am also curious to know what people think on height and rape.
2
1