Girls: What do you think of a guy who likes to kiss/lick your feet and stuff?

RedWattle
Okay so this question is directed mainly to girls but I'd like to see guys' input too (I wanna know that I'm not the only one out there haha).

Occationally, with certain girls, I fantisise about the idea of treating her like a goddess, and doing things like getting on my knees, doing what she tells me and that usually involves kissing her foot (starting with the tip of the big toe, I don't know why but I love that shit sometimes). I wouldn't say I'm a foot fetish guy, I don't find feet attractive as much as other guys do however the act itself of displaying my devotion to the girl.

However, how do you girls feel about the foot worship thing? Does it make you feel empowered and therefore excited, or is it a turn off? Or do you just find it amusing to watch a guy do this to you ;)
+1 y
Okay so I think I need to make myself clear; this isn't necessarily a foot fetish thing HOWEVER more like a kink/femdom type act.
9
3