Why is it "justifiably cautious" for a woman to be wary around men, but "paranoid" for a man to be wary of women?

astrOnaut01
Let me elaborate as the title isn't totally descriptive of the question I want to ask.

When women say they are cautious around men in case they get murdered or raped, they are told they are justifiably cautious (and I agree that they are, statistics show that men are more likely to murder, rape and mug than women. As long as they are not actually paranoid about it.)

But when a man says he is cautious around women in case they ruin their lives, they are told they are paranoid even though it is very real concern. The woman could rape the man and relatively easily get away with it, the woman could get married to the man and divorce him for all he has, the woman could accuse the man of rape and have his friends and family disown him, his career in shreds, and he wouldn't even need to be convicted, he could end up being abused by the woman (surprisingly common in non-reciprocal violence) and he would be the one arrested and treated like shit. I don't about you but I would say that those are reasons enough to be wary around women, as long the guy isn't actually paranoid about it.
I do not think that men are justified in being cautious around women for those reasons
I do not think that men are justified in being cautious around women for another reason
I think men are justified in being cautious around women for those reasons
Vote C
I think men are justified in being cautious around women for another reason
Vote D
See results/I do not know/Other answer
Vote E
GirlGuy
3
4