Why do my sexual partners cum so fast? is there something wrong with me?

Anonymous
EVERYGUY I have been with (which is 9) has always came fast with me. Some more fast than others, but still really fast. They all were very expierence and always told me that they don't know why but they can't last long with me and I seem to be the only girl that does it to them. I've noticed that every guy I have sex with, they automatically tell me I'm really tight.. But I have slept with 9 people? I just really don't know what is wrong with me! Even the second, third, fourth time, etc in a row... They still come that fast and nothing changes. Recently, I've been with this guy who is VERY EXPIERENCED and we finally last together last night. The first time he came less than 3 minutes and even I could tell he was suprised by the look on his face! Right after, we then tried again and he came even faster! This morning we did it again and he came fast again and he got very mad and left. I don't know what is wrong with me? Is this the guys fault or mine? And is this a be turn off to guys? HOW DO I FIX IT? I feel like I made a complete idiot of myself and he no longer finds me attractive and wants to do stuff with me because of it? Guy... How would y'all feel about this? And girls... Has this happened to you before? What did you do and who's fault was it?
I really like this guy and I don't want him not liking me because I make him cum to fast.. This is such a bad thing!!!
+1 y
THIS GUY STILL HAS NOT REPLIED TO ME ALL DAY... And I think he's done talking to me bc of how mad it made him... This obviously isn't a good thing and guys don't like it?
+1 y
He told me that I made him feel stupid because he didn't know what was going on that he never felt anything like that with his other girls? But I stopped talking to him after reading someone of yalls comments
13
2