What's so great about face sitting for the person giving the oral?

Anonymous
So recently my boyfriend has been asking me to sit on his face and he freaks out over it and gets so turned on sometimes he even stops me during sex and tells me he needs me to sit on his face! He used to just lay on his stomach between my legs and eat me out that way and I always knew it was something he really got off on but he says that me sitting on his face makes it better. I like sitting on his face don't get me wrong I just don't get what about it drives him so crazy and he never explains it when I ask why! So straight guys, lesbians, and bi people who like this what about it is so much better than other oral sex positions? Is it the domination aspect? The closeness? Does it just give you a better reach with your tongue? It's very intense on the receiving end and I guess it would be from the giving end but I still don't get why he's so obsessed with it!
16
5