Chemical burn to Nair on my vagina?

Anonymous
I swear this isn't a troll question right now but im looking for some advice if anyone here men or women have used the cream hair remover Niar? I had a little sample packet of this Nair stuff and nowhere on the packet does it say that you cannot use it to remove hair in your "private" area, it just says "softly removes body hair for a soft finish" or something along those lines. I used it on my vagina, I didn't put it near my vagina hole and none of it went inside my vagina, everything was fine at first it didn't burn or sting so I figured it would be okay, I washed it off and it removed the hair very well and then 30 minutes later the area I had used it on became very itchy burning and slightly stinging I checked and I have red bumps everywhere!!! The whole area is just red it doesn't even look like a rash anymore it literally looks like my whole skin down there is red, I have no experience with cream hair removers does this sound serious that I should see a doctor tomorrow? Or will it go away in a few days?
Chemical burn to Nair on my vagina?
Add Opinion