Girls and guys "once you go black, you're not allowed to come back" and "once you go black, you never go back" ?

girlsdontlove
Hello friends, i am in a bit of a twist here. Alright listen, i recently met this cute little blonde girl with some of the finest curves I've ever seen.. but anyways thats not the only thing i was interested in, there was something about this girl, after 5 years of blocking all feelings out to anyone except occasional one night stands i actually met this one girl who brought them out again. I fell for her as the fool that i was.. ignoring all the... signs? I still love her though.. damn. Well anyways it turned out that her recent long time boyfriend was a black guy. And listen now, if you would know me and my background you would know that this is nothing personal against black people what so ever. BUT still, since the day i found out, it was bugging me, it was eating me alive for some reason. Why you ask? Honest and simple, because the avarage black guy has a bigger d*ck than the avarage white guy. Yea. And even though i know i have damn near every white guy beat.. it was still killing me to realize that she had been F**ked by a black guy... and liked it. It was like something that i saw in her just all of the sudden dissapeared and even though i loved her with all my heart i knew deep inside.. i could never be with her. I could not accept it?

So there you have it friends, would actually appreciate honest opinions and even advice. Feel free to express yourself and ask me more questions.
+1 y
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?
13
11