My boyfriend feels awkward when he accidentally touches my bra even though I barely notice when he does, how can I convince him that I don't mind?

Anonymous
Me and my boyfriend are 15 and are not sexually active in any way, there hasn't been any groping of any kind, but we do kiss and make out a lot and it can get very heated, but we never go further than kissing.

For a while now, whenever I am sat on his lap or im sat on a counter and he's stood between my legs, the kissing gets very passionate and he puts his hands under my shirt to rub my back. I love when he does this as it adds more pleasure to the kiss, but whenever he gets too carried away, his hands rise up my back and he ends up touching my bra, again, I don't mind when this happens, a lot of the time I don't even notice because I'm so focused on the kissing, but the second his hands touch those hooks, even though I've told him before that I don't mind if he accidentally touches my bra, he panics and pulls away quickly because he's convinced himself that ill think he's trying something. I know he isn't trying anything because we've talked about it and neither of us are ready to take that step yet.

so how can I convince him that I really don't mind when he does this?
My boyfriend feels awkward when he accidentally touches my bra even though I barely notice when he does, how can I convince him that I don't mind?
Add Opinion