I'm considering becoming castrated to better deal with the fact that I can have no woman. does anyone else feel like this?

iyatsu
i'm worried about the side effects and the uncertainty whether it will actually prevent me from falling in love. has anyone done this. any advice?
+1 y
1) fir those wondering what makes me unattractive, i'm ridiculously short, deformed (my spine bulges forward), i'm slim but have a woman's bottom and my face is the worst abomination i've ever seen
2) removing your testicles will eliminate testosterone and hence sexual desire. i know it s in the brain but hormones do their part
+1 y
most people here apparently don't understand what castration is and entails. it's the removal af the TESTICLES (not penis) and causes a dramatic reduction in testosterone levels in the bloodstream which decrease libido and hopefully and interest in romantic relationships
7
6