My boyfriend watched transsexual porn and hides it from me. How do I bring it up to him?

Anonymous
Ok, I need some advice. My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year now. As some females do, I snooped through his computer history and saw that he likes watching transsexual porn. He also browses through the transsexual craigslist postings. I have asked him about the craigslist postings (not knowing it was transsexuals he was looking at) and he said he uses it as free porn. I understood because everyone has their own secrets. I'm very open about him liking this type of porn, I'm just uneasy about the fact that he is hiding it from me. I want him to tell me. I've tried to ask him general questions like "What kind of porn do you watch?" and asking him if he wanted to watch porn with me for foreplay. Both times, he denied. Deep down, I'm also concerned his fetish might escalate one day and he may be tempted to explore this in reality. I'm concerned because we just moved in together and I'm afraid to bring it up to him in fear he might get uncomfortable and ashamed and that our relationship would get bad. If you have any experience or advice, I'd appreciate it.
14
2