I'm calling BS... People say if you have sex right away a guy will never view you as girlfriend material, but that doesn't make sense?

LaBoheme099
It doesn't make sense because OBVIOUSLY you plan on having sex with your partner in the relationship, so why would it matter when you do? I don't see why a guy would think ANY less of a woman if she has sex with him on the first night. If a guy WANTS something more with her in general, then it wouldn't matter. People say "well you gave him what he wanted right away so he left, your fault" but obviously it's better to get rid of a man that early if he was only hanging around for the sex.

Can someone explain to me this logic? Because I honestly see so many holes in it. I have seen many people have sex the first night and date for years, without men losing any respect for the women. Why does it matter when they have sex? If a man wants more, he wants more. Saving or giving sex the first night vs in a month is no different in my eyes. I mean, then what? You wait a month and have sex and all of a sudden he views you less as a sex toy because gee you let his penis inside your vagina a month later? Guys that think this way seem too immature for a relationship, period. I keep hearing "because you had sex with him right away, he just sees you as a sexual object." I'm pretty sure ANY man who views certain women as sexual objects wouldn't want a relationship from any woman period. I think this is all just bs.
13
1