Is it normal to feel terrible when pursuing women?

TheSpartan
Ever since I was, say, six, pursuing the opposite sex has been misreable. I always end of feeling depressed, angry, frustrated, and just generally pissed the fuck off. One time, I ended up gaing seventy pounds, because I was just so hopelessly depressed and angry that I've never actually wooed the woman I was pursuing. When I was younger, I would just break stuff. Later in life, I just locked myself in my room and cried. Even later, I just stopped pursuing women, and I felt sooooo much better; really, I can't stress how much better I felt (masturbating to porn stars is infinitely better than the futile venture of actually pursuing women, anyways).

Anyways, last semester I felt comfortable pursuing a cute blonde girl in my physics class whom was pretty similiar to me, and she just outright stopped talking to me. I just ended up ignoring her after that. This semester, there was this nice, busty Saudi Arabian girl I started talking to. We ate lunch once as friends, but she started acting strange after that. I mean, I'd try talking to her after class, and she would just say "uhhhhh" a lot and make strange faces at me.

So, naturally, I'm fucking pissed. I'm starting to feel fucking angry and depressed again, and I simply can't afford that GPA-wise. Is this normal for people? Why the hell is this?
5
5