Sex parties/orgies? How to organize them and does anybody have any experience with them?

Cookie7
If you came here to judge me, you can F offf NOW! I want actuall advise and ideas. It would be best if somebody really has experience with sex parties.

I have recently watched the movie Eyes Wide Shut with Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise. It was creepy AF, but it was so sexy and intriguing at the same time. There were these sex scenes of orgies and it was all very metaphoric and mysterious. I wanted to organize a sex party.

How to do that? I am affraid that I might get arrested or accused of prostitution or rape. Does anybody know is it legal in Serbia? Where do I find attractive young people willing to try that since there are no dating sites here.

It should be an undercover normal party at my house with people comming and anybody who wants to fuck somebody if the attraction is mutual can do it. Let's say guy A wants to have sex with girl B, but she doesn't wanna have sex with him. Then they do nothing. But lets say that girl B wants to have sex with a guy C and he wants it too, so they have sex. Then she wants to have sex with a guy D and he wants it too, so they do it also.

The point is, nobody can make somebody have sex if they don't want. They have the roght to choose. But you can have sex with as many people as you want in that night if the potential partners are willing to do so too. We can have dares, play sexual games, some people can only watch.

Another rule is: no phones and cameras.
No clothes.

But how to avoid being fallsy accused of rape, being a pimp, being a prostitute or trading people? How to avoid fights if someone gets jealous?
Please help me. Thank you! I am really enthusiastic about this.
13
2