I want to have sex w my boss so bad ah what do I do?

Anonymous
I'm a young female professional. I am attractive. My boss is like 15-20 years my senior. He's not super handsome because he's fairly overweight but I do like his face and if he lost weight he'd be handsome. He has kids. He's divorced. And single.

For some reason I am very attracted to him and I desire him sexually. When I first interviewed I could tell the way he was smiling at me and looking at me that he found me sexy. He even said at the interview that he likes me already.

I just get a sense that he has a thing for me... I always did. Just in the way he looks at me and smiles at me. Sometimes a girl can just tell don't you think?

we always smile at each other and he raises his eyebrows at me. Everything I say or ask even stuff that I think is a little dumb he tells me is a great question or idea. He asked me details about my weekend and he remembered. He even told my coworker that I'm the best.

I I just want him so bad. What do I do help?
+1 y
Do you think he wants sex?
14
2