Biting clit sext?

Anonymous
I'm a virgin and I sext with this guy who is too. He's really good at it normally and I enjoy it a lot. But last night he said he wanted to bite my clit? I feel like that would just be really painful, but then I read a couple of questions on here with some girls saying they like it, and guys saying they had girlfriends who did? So some people do? Do guys find the idea hot? I didn't even know biting clits was a thing, I know I wouldn't even want to touch a guy's dick with my teeth for fear of hurting him..

I really doubt this guy has an s/m thing, and I absolutely trust he wouldn't harm me on purpose

Anyway, I tried to kind of gently say that biting there wouldn't be the best idea. I'm scared I made him feel insecure though, which I don't want to! Because I don't want to stop sexting with him and also I really really like him. Should I leave it alone now or try to talk to him? How can I let him know I'm still really attracted and want him?
Biting clit sext?
6
4