My boyfriend is virgin, and I want to keep him like that. Am I egoist?

Mar_Teena
So, I'm in a relationship since last November with a guy two years older than me, but unlike me, he's virgin. I did not have so many men in my life, but this is the first time that I'm dealing with a virgin. And I love it. One of the reason I'm actually attracted by him is his pureness; the fact that he gets red when I caress his face, that he stutters a bit when talking with me or my girl friends, heck, even tha fact that he gets a boner when I hug him makes me feel really loved back in a platonical way I've never felt before.
I'm not stupid, I know that at some point our relationship will have to go physical or just stop existing, but in this very moment I feel enthusiast about this; anyone else has ever had this feeling? Am I being a little self-absorbed and not thinking about his feelings? I really like this guy, and I don't wanna destroy my relationship for a childish dream, but how long can I persist this fantasy?
12
2