I dont mind him watching porn but it upsets me when he searches for naked pictures of a specific girl in this tv series he occasionally watches?

Lmninetyseven
I only see my boyfriend at weekends and we have been going out for 2 years. When im not with him he watches porn, this used to upset me because he was getting off to other girls but i understand now that they are insignificant and he's only watching it to help him get hard alone. But recently i found out that he has been searching for pictures of a specific girl from a tv series and looking for nude pictures of her. This has really upset me because she obviously isn't just an insignificant girl to get him hard, he obviously really likes her and she looks like me but when i first met him. Since then i have put on a little bit more weight but he says he prefers me this way (its also his fault I've put on the weight because he makes me eat junk food when he eats it because he wanted to put on weight in order to bulk up) i liked the way i was before but he said i was too skinny but now i feel horrible, he says i look better this way so that made me feel a bit better and i was starting to get used to my new size but now that I've found out he likes this girl who is the same size i was before and is better looking than me i feel so horrible and dont want to eat. I have never ever had an eating disorder and i was never anorexic (only thin/athletic) but now I am more curvy and feel like starving myself. I don't know what to do because i really hate my body right now. Im a size 10-12(UK) and used to be 6-8 (UK). I dont want to say anything to him because if i do he will just say shut up and stop being stupid but it is really bothering me because he said he liked me like this but then he clearly liked the old me better if he's looking at a girl that looks the way i used to. What if he leaves me for someone thinner now that he has bulked up and i'm just chubby and plain.
9
4