Boyfriend only wants oral?

hmcin90
So my boyfriend and I have been together for just over 2 years. He's only gone down on me twice, he seened to enjoy it, but he's the first guy who ever has given me oral, so it was just weird to me (although quite enjoyable, which I made sure to tell him) and he never has offered again. However, the sex was amazing. He has always loved my blowjobs, which I more than happily gave him. However, in the last 6 months, our sex life has gotten horrible. He still wants head all the time (almost daily), but I literally have to beg him for sex. Even then, I get sex MAYBE once a month. And when it does happen, there's no more spice to it -- always the same position (laying face down on my stomach, from behind), and lasts maybe 20 minutes if I'm "lucky" (before it could be an hour or two). And with no foreplay on his end (though he still gets oral before sex), it's darn near impossible to have an orgasm. I have tried talking to him... the response is always something like, "it's just so much work, I don't have the energy" or "maybe it's my medications". However, he can get it up just fine, and is always horny enough for a good blow. I even have tried dressing sexy in lingerie and stockings and what not that he always used to go crazy over... only to get blown off (or, I guess, asked to blow him off haha...). I'm starting to feel pretty insecure... is he just not attracted to me? Blah blah... what do I do in a situation like this? I care about him... but pleasing myself is getting pretty old...
Boyfriend only wants oral?
Add Opinion