My girlfriend told me she was 'Raped' and I weirdly got a Boner ( and I felt good as well)?

Anonymous
She told me when she was younger a few guys cornered her and kinda did things to her that didn't include penetration. At first I was shocked but because she was so vulnerable and weak when she said it I got a boner and I felt a good sensation mentally like I in a nasty way liked the thought of it. In just worried something must be wrong with me? I keep reassuring myself that it understandable because my girlfriend and anything sexual turns me on but this was different since I felt I should of felt anger and aggression but I didn't does that mean I don't love her even thou I think I do. Been together 5months and I have to admit that the only reason I think it's a issue is because I also get a little flustered (in a good way) when my girlfriend is emotionally hurt. If she's crying about typical girl things I feel something good inside of me I can't control it and therefore when I try comfort her it doesn't come across empathetic and genuine because my mind is preoccupied. So am I mentally fucked? What should I do? Personally I blame over indulging in Porn maybe could this be a reason?
7
11