Should I contact him first after sex?

Anonymous
I was hanging out with a guy for a couple of months. It is kind of a different situation.. I am ten years older than him which no one would guess, he is mature and I look young. Also, we work at restaurants across the street from each other so we always just stop by one anothers place after work and then we go out after. So, we haven't texted pretty much at all. Which I am oddly fine with, being new and that we see each other 2-3 times a week as it is, I don't feel like we need to text and therefore talk almost every day already. Also, being that he is younger and seems VERY inexperienced in many ways ;) I wonder if he has ever been in a relationship and knows what to do and is following my lead. Anyways, last time I saw him we slept together, he SEEMS (although I have continually disappointed) like a very good guy and that he was not in it just for that, we get along very well and have so much fun and I initiated sex just as much if not more than him. Normally, the question is who should text first, but since we don't really text at all it is who should stop by each others workplace first? I am going to be done first tonight so if I don't see him it is going to be awhile since I saw him last which is when it all happened. Becuase I have dated a lot of bad guys before, I wanted to wait for him to show up first in case he is trying to ghost after getting sex. Messed up way of thinking but I do not want him to think I am more clingy or think that sex was more than it was, I am old enough now to know not to expect any differences just because we had sex. I am always conscious about being too clingy but every time I have stopped by his work before he has been very happy to see me. So should I just stop by there tonight?
Should I contact him first after sex?
Add Opinion