Guys, should I do this? Have a gang bang?

YummyLady
My parents have a building that they rent for tourists usually. It is in NYC. There are these cute Serbian guys that just came to USA a couple of days ago. We are the same nationality and they are cute so I wanted to meet them. And I did. They are super sweet. They are young and there is 4 of them. They are 19, 20, 21 and 21. We had the talking and we flirted... You should've seen the chemistry!

I was thinking this: I have always fantasized about. having sex with several guys at the same time. But I was scared of getting raped. I didn't wanted to do it with complete strangers and yet I didn't wanted to do it with friends because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I think this is a SUPER opportunity because I can trust them (they are renting the place, they are submissive, they are vulnerable because they are here secretly, plus we now their parents in Serbia) but they aren't my friends and they will be here for a short period of time, so even if we fucked it up, I'm not gonna loose anything.

The last time I was there things got really steamy. We jocked about sex and I said: "Well I love being a girl! I can be fucked into 3 different holes (mouth, ass, pussy) plus I can have my titts fucked! That's the total of 4 and there ARE 4 guys around me now, so... 😈😉 They were like: "Oh, that would be the jackpot!" But we didn't do anything then.

To be or not to be? To DO or NOT to DO and why?
To Do!
Not do Do!
GirlGuy
27
17