My brother accused me of giving him an std, when he gave me the std, what do now?

Anonymous
I do no want him, he is a liar, a shady person. He said he had symptoms for gonnorhea, and accused me of giving him. Before l met him my ex and l were sleeping unprotected, l had no symptoms. By the third week of sleeping with him l had symptoms, but thought it was a yeast. Then he said he had symptoms. So my ex got tested, and so did l and him

i got tested one week later since l was having my menses.

Anyway way now my ex got his test results back all negative, still awaiting mines n my be won't share his with me, and replies with one worded answers, and is distant

anyways I am breaking up with him, but I need a word of advice on how to heal my emotional self
+1 y
Boyfriend I changed the word many times, gag still made the error
+1 y
The question was updated please refer to the last line lol. I don't even have a brother
12
9