QUESTION FOR THE CURVY WOMEN. How many sex partners have you had? What size penis gives you satisfaction?

Anonymous
No judgement if you had a lot, I swear. I would also understand if the second question is too weird. I'm 20 in a communty college. I'm just curious... and insecure lol. I'm close to seven inches down there which i feel is not bad. I'm a virgin. My friends say i'm a pretty boy and I notice girls shoot me looks. But I can't flirt worth a damn. I think if I tried, a girl would just laugh out of pity or just laugh at how bad i am or both lol. Iv'e also never even had a girlfriend. I always been nice but its not enough. Its definitely understandable because women want a guy that gives them a good time of course. I just feel insecure because obviously the good looking curvy women have had past sex partners, probably the tall black basketball players hehe. I'm not just looking to get laid either. I actually would like a girlfriend. So to the women, how many sex partners have you had? And what penis size give you satisfaction?
QUESTION FOR THE CURVY WOMEN. How many sex partners have you had? What size penis gives you satisfaction?
Add Opinion