QUESTION FOR THE CURVY WOMEN. How many sex partners have you had? What size penis gives you satisfaction?

Anonymous
No judgement if you had a lot, I swear. I would also understand if the second question is too weird. I'm 20 in a communty college. I'm just curious... and insecure lol. I'm close to seven inches down there which i feel is not bad. I'm a virgin. My friends say i'm a pretty boy and I notice girls shoot me looks. But I can't flirt worth a damn. I think if I tried, a girl would just laugh out of pity or just laugh at how bad i am or both lol. Iv'e also never even had a girlfriend. I always been nice but its not enough. Its definitely understandable because women want a guy that gives them a good time of course. I just feel insecure because obviously the good looking curvy women have had past sex partners, probably the tall black basketball players hehe. I'm not just looking to get laid either. I actually would like a girlfriend. So to the women, how many sex partners have you had? And what penis size give you satisfaction?
3
1