Girls, My boss's wife has called me in hotel room. should I expect sex from her?

simonds
my boss is very old guy. he married a young lady... from some days I m observing that his wife is behaving very friendly to me... she even called me late night and said that she's not happy and satisfied.. she was crying... she told me my boss beats her... yesterday I was standing at pool.. she came to me... she gave me seductive look and hugged me.. she deliberately touched my penis and grinded her butt against my penis.. acted if she mistakenly did that... she winked at me... she whispered." So big and hard"... now she is calling me in a hotel.. she seductively said that she booked a room for a meeting... she want me to only me to come... now I m nervous.. I find her attractive... I want to know why she is calling me? I never had sex I m single... should I go? how should I start? what should u do to satisfy her? should I go?
4