I'm Getting Bullied Because Of My Big Butt... Please Help?

Taylorwhite
by the way I am really skinny with small shoulders and no waist with big butt and thighs

It's not like the extreme bullying, but nevertheless, they still make fun of me.

I'm in the 7 grade and these girls and GUYS in the eighth grade keep grabbing and slapping my butt. Today I was in a line up and the eighth grade boys and girls were grabbing and slapping my butt like crazy. They were all laughing. my butt jiggles when I walk and people always talk about it. I constantly bump into people with my butt like almost every other day, one time my butt crack was showing when I was sitting down and one girl called me a big booty ho and started laughing. I can't help having a big butt. People would tap me on my butt just to get my attention. And if that wasn't enough, I was at recess and one guy was making this face like as if he wanted to fuck me, like WTF, and that same day one girl came up behind me and stuck her fingers down my butt and said "Butt Sex" simultaneous as she did it and everybody laughed. It's so annoying and stupid and I try to tell them to stop but they wouldn't. What should I do?

I'm not depressed or suicidal or anything... but it's getting annoying!!
16
20