Frustrated that it's taking me so long to orgasm?

Anonymous
I've been with my boyfriend around 5 months. We have great sex and he tries really hard to please me, and I cum almost every time. But internally I get a little frustrated because I feel it takes me a lot longer than usual to reach orgasm with him than with past guys I've been with or even when I'm by myself. At first I figured because it was new and I had to "warm up" to things, but nothing has changed or improved. I feel like he's doing everything right and I'm feeling frustrated that it's gotten so difficult for me. Even when I do cum, I usually feel like I'm not completely satisfied, and that was never a problem before. Has anyone else gone through this? Any helpful advice?

We do all sorts of things, but the only way I've ever been able to orgasm (with him or anyone ) is by touching myself during penetration, and it's almost always with the guy behind me- my favorite position.
4
2