Are "Good Women" Really That Hard To Find These Days?

Anonymous
I'm 25 years of age, and it seems that good women are hard to find these days. I'm obviously not saying all women... but a lot of them. Every time I meet a woman... whether it be at the gym, bookstore, coffee shop, etc, etc, etc... she is usually in one of these categories:

-Single mom
-Not doing what she is supposed to be doing (doesn't have a college education/is in college... but parties a lot/smokes weed/has flings with random under-established men/etc/etc)

I typically meet women between the ages of 20-28.

Last woman I met at the gym... she seemed cool, but she disclosed to me that she had 2 kids with 2 different fathers (both fathers cheated on her), she worked as a cashier at a grocery store and she keeps trying to go to college, but has to keep dropping out due to kids.

Is it really that hard to find a decent/normal woman who is pretty, college educated, has a career, doesn't have kids, doesn't smoke weed?
+1 y
Lol. My stats:

-I have a Bachelors degree is business (currently working o my Masters)
-I work in information technology in project management
-I work out often and keep myself in shape
-I read a lot of books and love to write stories (working on a novel)
-I have my own place, a car, have all my student loans paid off and a 750 credit score
-Working on a few other ventures as well, such as stock investing and a small clothing line
7
10