My boyfriend said I'm just a sex machine and he doesn't care about having sex with me?

Bebemodo
My boyfriend and I are both 35. We had a lot of ups and downs in our relationship. I guess many sex problems came from him never have had sex before me and only porn everyday since he was 12 and we got together 3 years ago. After wild sex for the first few months (pretty much copying stuff he watched in porn all his life), to him thinking of porn videos while we are having sex, to arguing, hating each other, etc. Now he's saying he doesn't get hard for me, that he only thinks of me as a sex machine, and that's why he's been just laying there not moving for 2 years. I really get frustrated because I want him to get least get up and be on top once in a while but he really has no desire doing anything to me but me riding on him. I'm a very attractive fashion model so it isn't because I'm ugly, and I'm good in bed. I have been wanting to cheat on him because I've been really frustrated with him as a person, and his sex, and how he disrepects me saying I won't get him aroused and that he doesn't like my sex. What's your opinions?
6
4