Friends with benefits wants to hook up while he has a girlfriend, what do I do?

Anonymous
So I confronted my friends with benefits about having a girlfriend. He said they just started talking and it's not serious and if I want to he'd still be down to have sex with me. He made it sound like it's okay since he just met her, but that doesn't make it okay. He wants his cake and eat it too.
Don't worry I'm not gonna sleep with him while he has a girlfriend. It's wrong and I'd feel like a whore afterwards. He might get mad at me, but I feel like he should seriously go fuck his girlfriend if that's who he wants to be with. He's not about to have me and her. I'm no one's side bitch.

It would be so much easier to just say fuck him, but I care about him which I never told him. He probably thinks I care about him sexually

And it is tempting not to just tell him to come over and rip my clothes off. We click sexually the sex is amazing. But the right thing to do is better than giving into temptation. I'm gonna put myself in her shoes if he was my boyfriend I wouldn't want him fucking other bitches only me.
+1 y
I told him exactly how I felt about the situation. I told him how I care about him outside the bedroom and how I don't think its a good idea we hook up while he's talking to someone else no matter how serious their relationship is.

He hasn't replied. But this isn't the first time he's totally left me hanging when I tell him how I feel about something.

I feel like I have the right to feel upset about this.
+1 y
He broke up with her😳😳😳😳 I don't know if it's cause of me, but he has not contacted me yet.
6
1