Is this Rape? Horny Rape Pills, Horny tickle Rape?

Anonymous
Some guy at college told me that he was going out with a girl and he slipped a pill that makes girls very horny.

So throught the date the girl got super horny that all she wanted to do was have sex with him, she wasn't thinking completely clearly sicne the drugs were making her super horny so most of her thinking came from her just being horny.

So is that rape? I mean in one hand she still consented but in the other hand some people argue that she can't complretly consent because thes not thinking as clearly as her thinking or consent was influence by something he did (slipping the drug) which wasn't her consent. Him knowing she would feel weak and addicted to him.

What do you think? And girls how would you feel if you were this girl and you suddenly found out your hornyniess or addictivness to him which lead you into sleeping with him was highly infleunced by a drug he slipped in you?
+1 y
For the record I think its rape and I felt bad when he told me and told him it was messed up
8
6