Will sluts ALWAYS be shamed and studs will be praised?

Anonymous
My Theory on why for thousands and thousands of years, society slut shames promiscuous women is a combintaion of human instinct, evolution and natural selection.
Human behavior when it comes to men vs women all boils down to Testosterone and Estrogen.
Same in the animal world. Testosterone compels the male species to do whatever it takes to reproduce and to reproduce a lot.
The reason why human males tend to gravitate towards voluptuos young women is nature's incentive subconciously telling them that that body will be able to handle child rearing, youth ensures they have many years ahead of them to give birth to children and big breasts to nurture said children. So, testosterone is released, making that man horny, and ready to have sex and do it now.
Unfortunatly for the males, Estrogen compels female species to do what ever it takes to find a Suitable mate to bring strong healthy offspring into the world. A lot of ways some women try to help this process along is the subconcious urge to practice good grooming skills to look as attractive as possible to attract a good quality male and to keep him. It is in the female DNA to be very very selective. This is why the male species compete with other males. This is why male lions have manes, male deer have to flash their antlers and lock horns with other males to prove how healthy and strong they are to the female, Male peacocks have those feathers, Gorillas puff out and beat their chest etc. In many species the male bird's skill at nest building is a sign of his suitability as a mate; he invests huge effort in the task. Males of the European house wren build up to 12 nests to attract females. They will continue to build new nests until a female is happy with the construction.. It says : “ Look at how successful I am. I am a good provider.”

yes
Vote A
no
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Will sluts ALWAYS be shamed and studs will be praised?
Add Opinion