My boyfriend sucks at dominating?

thechgz
My boyfriend dosnt understand how I want to be dominated. I like to be humiliated, forsed to do stuff like suck his penis for being naughty that kind of stuff. We got into bondage a little bit but we dont bother anymore. He sais its more hassle then its worth because he strugles to get a good angle. When we are out of bedroom he gropes me a lot. Randomly forses his hands on my boobs and in my nickers all the time, even though I tell him I dont want him to EVERY SINGLE TIME. Its not sexy to just be groped all the time when I've let my gard down. It really makes me jumpy when ever he moves his hand towards me. I like it a little less, pow in your face, that kind of thing. I also have a low sex drive, and only like to have sex like once a month... and he dose nothing to try turn me on, if anything he turns me off.

Also please note we are not intorested in a breakup because we are totaly best friends and have a baby togeather. We just kinda dont know how to enjoy ourselfs in the bedroom that much anymore.
My boyfriend sucks at dominating?
19
6