Talking with a girl from Tinder who is interested, but hesitant on meeting up. What should I do?

Anonymous
I matched a couple weeks ago. We talk casually almost daily. We started talking dirty and she sent me explicit images early on. She was very open about herself. She's pretty inexperienced and has low self esteem and is insecure and how she was obese before. We talked for a bit and te tentatively planned to meet.

She canceled. She said that she's nervous about her weight and says we'll meet eventually, or soon. I don't see the big deal so we continue to talk casually. All the while, she'd send me snapchats of her nude sometimes.

We talked yesterday over text. She suddenly asks me why I lived so far. I asked why and she said she wanted to meet me right now. She was horny and sent me pictures. I said that she shouldn't have flaked before but we can make plans. She said "one day" in response.

I got pissed, but maintained composure. Told her that once she's ready, contact me and wished her the best. She replied dissapointed and surprised, then ended it with "Lol ok, smh"

Now I feel like I made a mistake, but I'm confused. She seemed interested, always send photos. She'd also want to know how many girls i slept with, was talking to etc. She's also really nervous and self conscious about herself. She said that I'm the number 2 guy she's talking to because others are creeps and the first guy is her good friend. Because of this, I thought I'd give her the benefit of the doubt.

However everytime I tried to initiate a meet up, it was an excuse or her being hesitant. I feel like calling her tonight.
1
2